AR&D travel grant 2019
AR&D Travel Grant
The AR&D Travel Grant enables young AR&D researchers to go abroad for a work visit to a foreign research group or to visit a conference. This grant funds conference visits (maximum €1000.-) or work visits (maximum €2500.-) in the field of Reproduction and Development.
1. Any applicant can submit only one proposal for AR&D Travel Grant 2019.
2. The applicant and/or his supervisor need to be affiliated to AR&D. The applicant should be employed at the Amsterdam UMC or affiliated research institutes or hospitals. Junior researchers, research nurses, PhD students and postdocs (who obtained their PhD no longer than 3 years ago) are eligible to apply. Bachelor students, master students or student assistants are not eligible to apply.
3. Funds that may result from this grant will be used for the proposed conference or work visit.
4. Only visits from July 2019-June 2020 are eligible.
5. The applicant has to be available to attend this award ceremony (Friday 13 September 2019) or send someone in their place.
Please convert the completed application form (without appendix!) to a PDF file and email your application in one combined PDF-file to ARandD@amc.uva.nl
The deadline for submission is: 4-7-2019; 12:00h
Submission has now been closed.
Awarded applications will be announced on 13 September 15.00-18.00u during a festive award ceremony.
Location AMC, Vrijzaal.
Please download the application form below: