Project leader quality of public health research
Do you want to boost and lead projects to support quality of research?
As project leader research quality of Amsterdam Public Health you will work on various projects to safeguard APH policy regarding quality. Two key elements of your position are: (1) the implementation of Open Science and (2) the midterm evaluation of the institute.
As project leader you remain up-to-date regarding the social developments in Open Science, norms, laws and regulations that are related to quality of the research process and management of data according to prevailing FAIR and FACT principles. You maintain contact with the Medical Ethical Review Committees (METc’s), the Clinical Research offices from both location VUmc and location AMC, Research Support and Open Science Community VU and relevant external organizations, like the NFU, the VSNU and the COREON.
As project leader ‘quality of public health research’ you dispose of this knowledge and/or experience:
- A completed university degree;
- Experience with scientific research, which for instance resulted in research publications;
- Experience in thinking of and dealing with themes relating to policy;
- Affinity with quality systems (such as ISO 9000, JCI, SEP);
- Excellent mastery of the Dutch and English language, in both speech and writing