Postdoc Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry
What you are going to do
Do you want to further understand the complex processes in mental health conditions, especially in depression? Are you interested to build a bridge between clinical, biomedical and social domains and research? And do you want to develop new research projects and apply for funding? If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
The research program of the team focuses on the following topics:
- Understanding etiological and maintenance factors in depression and related common mental health disorders using a complex systems approach.
- Developing innovative multimodal psychological interventions (i.e. combined with technological devices and pharmacological treatments) and evaluating the effect in RCT’s and micro RCT’s (using ecological momentary)
- Has a PhD in (clinical) psychology, psychiatry, medicine (psychiatry), or related areas.
- Has an affinity towards and good knowledge on mental health, preferably depression.
- Has experience with writing research proposal and grant acquisition.
- Enjoys interacting with scientists from different disciplines and tackling complex problems.
If you would like more information or you would like to apply, please visit the academic transfer website and use the 'apply button'.
If you would like more information, please feel free to Claudi Bockting (Professor), via firstname.lastname@example.org