Please find attached a summary of COVID-19 related actions by the European Commission with impact on research and innovation, reference to related ongoing and future calls, and the extra Green Deal call.
Especially the upcoming H2020 COVID-19 call is of interest. A draft call text is embedded. The topcis apply to all faculties and many institutes or research groups, from law, theology and SSH to informatics and (bio)medical sciences. Scoping areas:
- mental health & health inequalities;
- analyse & compare outbreak responses, impact on behaviour, society & economy;
- establish pan-European large scale COVID-19 cohorts (=> measures for effective prevention, optimized treatment, longer-term consequences, viral mechanisms, etc.);
- adaptation of manufacturing & resilience to improve industrial systems response;
- medical technologies, digital tools, AI analytics: improving surveillance & care (high TRL).
Interested? Please contact us on any of the topics in the summary by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to main page APH COVID-19 initiatives