For new APH-researchers
If you want to be affiliated with the Amsterdam Public Health research institute (APH), you can register via the button below. Click on the button, fill out the registration form and follow the send instructions as described in the form.
To join APH, the principal investigator (PI) and/or professor involved in your research project, must have an affiliation with APH.
Within APH, there are eight research programs covering different themes in the field of public health. We strongly recommend you to embed (and review) your research project within one of eight research programs via the Scientific Quality Committee.
As an APH-researcher, you can benefit from your affiliation to the research institute by using its knowledge, network and services. For instance, you can:
- extend your knowledge with our masterclasses and knowledge meetings
- expand your network by visiting our annual meetings and network sessions
- be part of a community of 1,500 excellent researchers with wide variety of expertise to improve your research
- receive the latest news and information in the field of public health through our website, social media and news letters
- improve the quality of your research by requesting a scientific quality review
- consult the quality handbook, for information and advice on for instance data management, privacy and informed consent procedures
- ensure your research meets privacy standards by using the AVG proof tool
- compete for (travel) grants within your research program and within APH
- receive support and guidance from the APH PhD/PD network and the PhD Education Committee as a junior researcher
- get discount on EpidM courses
When you want to affiliate to APH as a principal investigator or professor with your research group, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to register. After registration you will meet with the program leaders of the research program your research group belongs to.
If you are not a researcher or not primarily affiliated with APH, but you want to stay updated on our news and events, you can register for our newsletter by emailing email@example.com.