POSTPONED TO MAY 2021
After a successful third edition of the Dutch Implementation Science Conference with over 150 participants in January 2019, we have joined forces with the European Implementation Collaborative (EIC), Netherlands Implementation Collective (NIC) and ZonMw in organising the European Implementation Event 2020 (#EIE2020) held May 27 & 28 2021 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Pre-conference activities will be held on May 26, 2021.
Crossing Borders – Overcoming Boundaries: Implementation for a new decade
At the EIE2020, Implementation – the translation, uptake and integration of research findings within the daily routines of human services – takes centre stage.
As an attendee, you will learn about latest, cutting-edge implementation science and practice; participate in inspiring and surprising discussions with international colleagues; expand your professional network; and be inspired by the diversity of this exciting discipline.
Key note speakers
It is our pleasure to welcome the following plenary speakers - representing extensive expertise in implementation science as well as implementation practice:
- Dr. David Chambers, Deputy Director for Implementation Science in the U.S. Office of the Director in the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences at the National Cancer Institute.
- Prof. Sue Dopson, Academic Director of the Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership, Deputy Dean at Saïd Business School, a Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford, and Visiting Professor at the University of Alberta, Canada.
Call for abstracts
Our call for abstracts is open. We invite you to:
- submit your work (Symposium, Oral, or Poster presentation) for Ride the Knowledge Wave;
- submit a burning implementation question for “The Panel Club”;
- seek advice from others for your wicked implementation problem (Yes, we can!).
More information and submission templates can be found here.
You can register for the 2-day conference here.