The AMC University Master EBPiHC offers this study for AMC and VUmc medical students, PhD-students and all healthcare employees with 10% discount on the total study program as well as on the separate courses.
EpidM organizes courses in epidemiological and advanced statistical methods and a Master’s Program in Epidemiology (including international Winter Courses). The courses can provide important support in the design and analysis of your research. The dates of the courses for 2019 are now available and from now on you can register, see www.epidm.nl
For PhD students of the VU Amsterdam and Amsterdam UMC (both locations VUmc and AMC) working on a project that is part of the Amsterdam Public Health research institute (APH), a discount of 25% applies to the course fee of the courses and/or the Master program in Epidemiology.
A condition for obtaining the discount is that the research project is embedded in the Amsterdam Public Health research institute. This means that the project must have been approved by the Scientific Quality Committee of APH .
For embedding your project, go to the Scientific Quality webpage >>
Once your project is embedded you can apply for the discount by sending the enclosed form together with your application to EpidM.
* An APH project is a project that has been approved by the Scientific Quality Committee of the APH Institute and has an SQC number or the old WC number (until 2018).
AMC-Medical informatics offers various online health informatics courses. VUmc and AMC employees get 25% discount on the courses.
- PCDI career outside academic world courses
- Research Ethics 2019 Faculty of Bahvioral and Movement Sciences (also open to other students)
- Writing a datamanagement plan
- VU Graduate Winter School 2019