Do you want to organize an AGEM symposium?
The following are the conditions under which you can get financial and organizational support of AGEM to organize a symposium:
- The subject of the symposium is interesting for (most of) the AGEM researchers
- The symposium will be held at an location in Amsterdam; this may be at one of the Amsterdam UMC locations, but also outside of the Amsterdam UMC
- The symposium is free of charge for all AGEM and Amsterdam UMC researchers
- Attendees from outside are welcome, but in case of limited space AGEM researchers have priority
AGEM is involved in the organization of the symposium:
- AGEM is involved in making the program
- AGEM is involved in choosing invited speakers
- Announcements regarding the symposium will be made by AGEM
- AGEM contributes up to EUR 10.000,-
- AGEM has to approve the global format of the symposium before financial and organizational support will be given.
Please contact AGEM at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out whether AGEM can support your symposium!
For AGEM symposia from previous years see: