AGEM support for clinical consensus meetings
The goal of AGEM support for clinical research meetings is to facilitate (inter)national multicenter clinical research meetings leading to a new consensus.
AGEM contributes €7.500.
To be eligible to apply for AGEM support for clinical consensus meetings:
- The applicant is an AGEM principal investigator (PI) or is (or will be) embedded in a research group of a PI from the Amsterdam UMC who is participant of the AGEM research institute (responsible AGEM PI).
- The subject of the meeting fits with the mission of the AGEM research institute: “to perform research that promotes healthy nutrition and metabolism, prevents or cures gastrointestinal, endocrine and inherited and acquired metabolic diseases and improves the well-being of our patients”.
- The meeting is held with the intention to write a collaborative (consensus) paper. The AGEM affiliation has to be on the paper.
The application should include:
1. Application form:
- Personal information
- Proposal (not more than 1 A4)
2. CV of applicant
3. Letter of recommendation of the responsible AGEM PI (only if the applicant is not an AGEM PI)
4. Budget of the total project stating how the money will be spent:
- Include the budget of the research meeting and indicate why the meeting needs AGEM support.
Please send the application in to: email@example.com
The application form:
The deadline for submission is:
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The AGEM research board will judge the applications on how well the researchers and the proposal fits within the goals and aims of the AGEM research institute.
The award ceremony will take place during an AGEM event in 2020.
For questions contact Eva Dirkx-Beuling: firstname.lastname@example.org