The AG&M innovation grant
The AG&M innovation grant, €50.000, has the goal to add something new that is beneficial to the AG&M institute. For example; a new technique, new expertise or new data from a pilot study to initiate a new research project.
To be eligible to apply for the AG&M innovation grant:
- the proposal has to be submitted by at least two applicants from different departments of the Amsterdam UMC.
- the applicants are (or will be) embedded in a research group of a principal investigator (PI) from the Amsterdam UMC who is participant of the AG&M research institute (responsible AG&M PI).
- the proposal has to add something new that is beneficial to the AG&M institute as a whole.
- the applicants need to show how their project strengthens collaboration within the AG&M research institute.
The application should include:
1. Application form:
- Personal information
- Proposal (not more than 2 A4)
2. Motivation letter of applicants (not more than 1 A4)
3. CV of applicants
4. Budget stating how the money will be spent
5. Letter of recommendation of the responsible AG&M PI (only if none of the applicants is an AG&M PI)
Please send the application in one combined PDF-file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form:
The deadline for submission is:
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
The AG&M research board and AG&M reviewers will judge the applications on how well the researchers and the proposal fits within the goals and aims of the AG&M research institute.
All applicants have to be present.
The award ceremony will take place during the first AG&M symposium of 2020.
For questions contact Eva Dirkx-Beuling: email@example.com