We invite you to join the Basic Vascular Science Spring Meeting in Leiden, May 15 and 16, 2020.
The main goal of the BVS Spring Meeting is to provide an annual European forum for the communication and discussion of basic science research in the vascular field. We aim to promote interaction between vascular biologists, vascular engineers and clinicians, enabling their discoveries to enhance our understanding and ultimately the management of vascular diseases.
We have an exciting program with sessions on:
• Imaging in preclinical and clinical setting
• Immune system in cardiovascular disease
• Cardiovascular remodeling
• Regenerative Medicine and Cell therapy
• New groundbreaking and novel techniques
Please check https://www.bvssm.com for more information.