4th Annual Health Care Summit
Over the course of a century, health and health care have made exponential progress. Inequalities, however, are still rife. While statistically we enjoy much longer lifespans and better health, disparities in health outcomes in the world but also within the EU are important.
Many factors can affect the health of people and lead to inequalities, like where we live, what we eat, genetics, education or social integration.
- How can policy-makers, health professionals, tech leaders, patients and all stakeholders help ?
- What are the – be they digital or not – in health care and do they reduce or reproduce ?
- Is a lofty dream or an objective we cannot but work towards achieving soon?
- What can be done to address the ?
- To what extend and under which conditions can contribute to identifying and tackling of health?
On November 21-22, a couple of month after the first-ever High-Level meeting on Universal Health Coverage (UHC) is taking place during the UN General Assembly, POLITICO is bringing the Annual Health Care Summit to Amsterdam – a world-renowned life science innovation center – for what will be its fourth successful edition. We’ll gather the industry’s top minds together with key policymakers, scientists, business leaders and patient representatives’ debate on the policy and cooperative innovations to better public health for the whole of society.
Registetration and more information can be found here.