Click here for AMC grant information (intranet; only accessible with an AMC account)
Click here for the CCA funding calender (overview for all CCA researcher, at this moment specific support only for VUmc researchers)
Do not miss the following interesting funding programs:
- ZonMw Goed Gebruik Geneesmiddelen Large Trials
Aim of program : To use existing drugs more efficient, more effective and more safe and to improve pharmacotherapeutical care. This call specifically aims for large trials.
Max funding : no formal limit. However, M€6.3 is available in total and Zonmw intends to fund 2-4 projects.
Deadline : March 17 (pre-proposals) and 10 October (Full Proposals)
- New KWF deadline has been set for 2 August 2017
Although the upcoming deadline is March 8, KWF already set the next deadline for the project types “regular” research projects, Young Investigator Grants, Unique high-risk projects and Research Consortium Grants (see attachment for more information on these project types), the deadline is August 2 2017.
- NWO VICI
Type of grant : National personal grant
Eligibility : 8-15 years after PhD
Aim of program : To fund young researchers to execute their unconventional, groundbreaking, out-of-the-box research idea in the field of biomedical / health care sciences and/or the development of sustainable health care.
Max funding : €1.5M
Project duration : 5 years
- Upcoming Personal Grant Deadlines
Mid-career researchers : ERC Consolidator (9 February 2017)
Senior researchers : NWO Vici (pre-proposals, 23 March 2017), NWO TOP (pre-proposals, expected March 2017), ERC Advanced (31 August 2017)
- Maag Lever Darm Stichting (Program Digestive cancers)
Aim of program : To support scientific research after digestive cancers
Project requirements : - Project has a clear end goal and should contribute to solving a concrete problem or to a clinical application.
- 3 to 5 years after end of the project, there must be achieved visible results for the patients
- Cofunding is allowed and is recommended
Max budget : k€250
Max proj duration : 4 years
- Medical Devices for Affordable Health; Cooperation India-Netherlands: Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Meet the WHO-definition for medical devices
- Contribute to a more sustainable health care, either in India or The Netherlands
- Involve (pre)clinical research with the objective top start phase I/II trial (within the project term or directly following the project
- Address the topic “Minimally invasive techniques”
Consortium : Teams with senior PI on both the Indian and Dutch side
Max budget : 735.000 Euros (for the Dutch project activities)
Project duration : 3-4 years