The registration for the 2nd AMS Annual Meeting is open, and all AMS members and intersted parties are welcome.
The meeting will be held on February 16, 2018, 9 - 18 hrs, at Amsterdam ArenA Congrescentrum.
We are proud to present:
- Key note speakers: Rianne Weggemans, Dutch Health Council: Physical Activity Guideline 2017
- Marco Sandri, University of Padova, Italy: Exercise, mitochondria and proteostatis: a cross road for healthy ageing
- Workshops on: Big Data; Addressing Sex and Gender in Research; The Way after Your PhD; Setting up a European Training Network; Valorize Your Research; Save your Study!
- Presentations by AMS members and innovation call winners: Alessandro Chiarotti (VU/VUmc); Kaj Emanuel (VUmc/AMC); Dimitri Micha (VUmc); Marike van der Schaaf (AMC);
- Poster Session;
- Outstanding Paper and Best Poster Award
Register here for the meeting and workshops!
Click for the criteria governing the awards:
We welcome new research results for the poster presentations, but you can also use a poster previously presented at another recent meeting. Should you want to use the AMS logo, it is available from the website. Submit your abstracts via the registration form.
Click for the final program:
Note the submission deadline: January 14, 2018 / Deadline for meeting registration: February 4, 2018.