Annual Meeting 2019
The 3rd Annual Amsterdam Movement Sciences Research meeting will be held on March 8, 2019 at the Koninklijke Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT*). All AMS members and their guests are warmly invited to join!
The annual meeting will continue in the trend set during the previous meetings, and will offer interesting (international) keynote speakers and a selection of engaging workshops especially aimed at junior and senior researchers. In addition there will be poster sessions and a selection of AMS members will speak on the theme of movement. Finally, there will be ample networking possibilities!
We are proud to present the keynote speakers:
- Professor Lars Engebretsen, Ullevål University Hospital, Oslo, Norway: A Career in Sports Medicine, from OR to IOC;
- Professor Guszti Eiben, VU Amsterdam: Robotic Evolution and Gait Learning: What Artificial Life Can Teach Us;
- Professor Davide Iannuzzi, VU Amsterdam and AMS: Scientist and Entrepreneur: Mission (Im)Possible?
- Outstanding Paper Award open to MA students and AMS member PhD candidates for a publication (print or online) published in 2018. (Download the criteria below) Deadline February 1, 2019;
- Best Poster Award open to MA students and AMS member PhD candidates (download the submission criteria below). We welcome new research results, but you can also use a poster previously presented at another recent meeting. Note that the deadline has been postponed until February 14, 2019.
The deadlines for submission to the Outstanding paper award is February 1, 2019. Abstract submissions for the Best Poster Award has been postponed until February 14, 2019. Should you want to use the AMS logo, it is available here. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to get in touch via mail to email@example.com.
Register HERE for the meeting and the workshops. Deadline for registration: February 14, 2019.
*Address: Mauritskade 64, 1092 AD Amsterdam