IMI2 Call 18 Announcement
- Call opened – 26th June 2019
- First stage deadline – 26 September 2019
- Second stage deadline – 26 March 2020
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
IMI funds large public private partnerships. This initiative comes from the European Commission together with the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA). In a first stage, a consortium of European institutions (composed of: academic universities, umcs, research institutes, patient organization, SMEs, etc) come together to submit a pre-proposal. When the proposal goes to stage 2 then the consortium is linked to the EFPIA and must work with the private pharma industry to finalise the full proposal.
The following call topics are open:
- Topic 1: Central repository of digital pathology slides to support the development of artificial intelligence tools
- Topic 2: Health Outcomes Observatories – empower patients with tools to measure their outcomes in a standardised manner creating transparency of health outcomes
- Topic 3: Improving patient access, understanding and adherence to healthcare information: an integrated digital health information project
- Topic 4: Establishing international standards in the analysis of patient reported outcomes and health-related quality of life data in cancer clinical trials
- Topic 5: Accelerating research & innovation for advanced therapy medicinal products
- Topic 6: Supporting the development of engineered T cells
The grants advisors at both Amsterdam UMC locations offer various support services for preparing IMI2 applications. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in applying.