To support postdocs that were unable to finish their research project due to COVID.
Postdocs in the finishing phase of their research project and at the end of their contract period.
• The applicant needs to be in the finishing phase of his/her research and at the end of his/her contract period, confirmed by a letter of the head of the department.
• The applicant must have shortage in budget, confirmed by a letter of the head of the department
• The applicant needs to be embedded in at least one of the programs of the AII research institute
• The applicant needs to present a work plan how the project can be successfully completed with the extension grant
• The research must be completed in 2021.
The Extension grant, with a maximum of € 20.000 will fund salary costs, publishing costs, travel costs or consumables. Only completed application forms are eligible for evaluation.
• Explanation on how COVID caused problems in finishing the research on time.
• Outline of how this grant will be used to get the research finished.
Send the completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: December 21st 2020 23:59
The AII Grant committee will evaluate the applications of the researchers based on the aforementioned criteria. A maximum of 6 applications will be granted. Applicants will be informed about the final outcome by mid-January 2021.
Call publications: November 17, 2020
Deadline submission proposal:December 21, 2020
Outcome: Mid-January 2021