AI&II collaboration grant 2020 - NEW!
The AI&II Collaboration Grant has the goal to stimulate new collaborations between research groups of at least 2 locations (AMC, VUmc, GGD, Sanquin, Reade).
Topics can be
- Pilot experiments/analyses/studies to facilitate joint grant applications
- Facilitate consortium meetings for collaborative grant proposals or innovative technique development
- Collaborative public outreach activity
This may result in a new
- Collaborative network
- Collaborative research line
- External collaborative grant proposal
A fixed budget of 20.000 euro.
- The proposal concerns a collaboration between research groups of at least 2 locations (AMC, VUmc, GGD, Sanquin, Reade).
- The starting date of the project needs to be in 2020.
- The applicants need to show how their project strengthens new collaboration within the AII research institute.
- Deadline project proposals: May 11, 2020
- Award ceremony: Annual meeting, June 25, 2020