As research institute, we aim to develop as a recognized player in the fields of Infection & Immunology by researchers at AMC/VUmc, nationally and internationally. Our goal is to stimulate young talent within the different AI&II departments so they become the next leaders in the field, and also to become recognized by these young researchers as a renowned institute dedicated to invest in their future.
To stimulate young talent within AI&II the following calls are proposed for 2020:
- AI&II COVID-19 grant NEW! (announcement April 2020, deadline 17 April, 17:00 hrs)
- AI&II collaboration grant NEW! (announcement March 2nd 2020, deadline May 11th, 2020)
- AI&II Travel grant (no deadline)
- AI&II Work Visit grant (announcement August 3th 2020, deadline November 2nd, 2020)
- Technician grant (announcement July 2nd 2020, deadline September 1st 2020)
These calls are aimed brand our institute internationally (by stimulating international exchange of our young researchers) and stimulate young talented scientists within our institute to become internationally experienced by extending their network activities and to stimulate their careers for future national and international grant applications.