- Online cursus about Scientific Writing van Stanford.
- The Rode Kruis has a free online EHBO home course available (without AED/reanimation). It takes approximately 1,5 hours. Per person, only one course can be orderen, you'll obtain a digital proof of participation.
- Studytube launches the Online Academy 'Learn Together', where everyone can attend more than 250 online trainings and 500 microlearnings free of charge until the end of April.
- Many step-by-step explanations about Adobe programs such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Online course Clinical Development, September 7. More info.
Writing a Scientific Article :
Do you have little or no trouble reading specialist literature in English, but do you find writing your own English-language articles to be a tall order? After taking our Writing a Scientific Article workshop, you will be able to write an article yourself with no difficulty at all. The workshop offers you a step-by-step approach to improving your own article. You’ll first decide on the best structure for your article. Then you’ll work on your sections and paragraphs, and finally we’ll focus on fine-tuning your sentences and sentence structure. You’ll find scientific writing in English to be easier than ever thanks to our tried-and-true approach. Who is it for? PhD students who are preparing their dissertation in English, and for scientists and researchers who want to publish in an English-language specialist journal. Dates Thursday 13, 20, 27 August, 3, 10, 17, 24 September, 1 October (morning session | online training) Intensive Summer Courses 7, 8, 14, 15 September (online training). More info.