Amsterdam Reproduction & development aims to stimulate collaboration within the institute and the careers of young researchers.
In 2017 three types of calls are proposed:
- AR&D postdoc grant: now open for applications
- AR&D travel grant: spring round open for applications
- AR&D out-of-the-box grant: expected to open in autumn 2017
In 2016 we awarded AR&D PhD scholarships to two teams of AMC-VUmc Reproduction & Development-researchers:
- prof. Joris van der Post, Paul Savelkoul, Rebecca Painter, Marjolein Kok en Dries Budding for their project ‘The microbial signature of preterm birth’!
- prof. Martina Coronel, prof. Sjoerd Repping, dr. Lidewij Henneman en dr. Phillis Lakeman for their project: ‘The widening scope of reproductive genetic technologies: responsible innovation and assisting individuals’ decision-making’ .
The R&D PhD scholarships allow the project teams to have a PhD student working on their project for four years.