Breakfast workshop: Introduction in valorisation
What is valorsation and why is it relevant to my research?
How do I make a start with valorisation?
I have an idea with societal or commercial potential but I don’t know how to take the first step to successfully valorise this idea.
In this workshop we will go through the entire valorisation process; from the starting point to the further development of the idea. Subject coming up:
- What is valorisation?
- What is the significance of valorisation, both for the department as well as for the scientist?
- What valorisation activities do the universities engage in?
- The organisation around the valorisation process, the legal aspects
- How do you make a start with valorisation?
- Identifying your network.
- How can IXA support you?
By the end of the breakfast workshop you will know how to take the first and next steps. Interaction with the practitioners and other participants will provide both inspiration and useful learning points.
Date and location
Date: Thursday 12 October from 8:30 to 10:30 (breakfast will be served).
Location: Venture Lab Humanities, Binnengasthuisstraat 9 (BG 3), Amsterdam
The breakfast workshop is open to scientists from AMC, HvA, UvA, VU, VUmc, NWO institutes and KNAW who want to learn more about the first and next steps in valorisation.
If you want to join this workshop please complete the registration form.