After a very successful Implementation Science Conference with over 150 participants in both 2017 and 2018, we would like to invite you to the third edition of the Dutch Implementation Science Conference on in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
This one-day conference will be hosted by the Netherlands Implementation Collective (NIC), the Trimbos Institute for Mental Health and Addiction, and Amsterdam UMC. The symposium will be held at Zaalverhuur 7, located in a 19th century church in the centre of Utrecht (Boothstraat 7, Utrecht, The Netherlands).
A small selection of the speakers:
· Professor Per Nilsen, Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University, Sweden
· Professor Trish Greenhalgh, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences and Fellow of Green Templeton College at the University of Oxford, UK
· Professor Tim Rapley, Co-Director of Research and Innovation, Department of Social Work, Education and Community Wellbeing at the Northumbria University, UK
· Dr. Femke van Nassau, senior researcher Amsterdam UMC
· Dr. Bethany Hipple Walters, Project Manager Trimbos Institute
In addition, there is a variety of workshops discussing fidelity in process evaluations, implementation strategies, Implementation Specialist Skills and Competencies, and the King’s Improvement Science (KIS) tool. At the end of the conference, we will take a look at questions and issues raised at the last two editions of this conference, and will debate about a Future Research Agenda together.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back again. Attached you can find the flyer with more information.