Conference Methods for Evaluating Medical Tests and Biomarkers (MEMTAB) 2018
What evidence is enough?!
Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd July 2018 - Hotel Mitland Utrecht, the Netherlands
Following the success of the previous MEMTAB conferences the event will return in July 2018 in The Netherlands, only 35 km from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
These two days will have compelling plenary lectures, original oral presentations and interactive poster sessions. Topics will include (but are not limited to):
- - the value of diverse data in evaluation of tests, markers and prediction models;
- - systematic reviews using aggregate plus individual data;
- - personalized and precision medicine;
- - companion diagnostics;
- - machine learning techniques for evaluation of tests, markers and prediction models;
- - how to quantify overdiagnosis;
- - prediction models, when are they ready for use;
- - eHealth and mHealth for diagnosis, prognosis and monitoring;
- - impact assessment of markers, tests and models.
Attendees will learn from world-leading experts, discuss their research with peers, and enjoy the Dutch hospitality.
Registration and Call for Abstracts now open!
More information about the program, abstract submission, deadlines, hotel accommodation and conference registration is published on the conference website MEMTAB 2018.
Please forward this announcement to interested colleagues within your network.
Do you want to be kept updated? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional announcements.
We sincerely hope to welcome you in July at MEMTAB 2018!
Carl Moons, Hans Reitsma, Lotty Hooft, Patrick Bossuyt, Mariska Leeflang, Jon Deeks
UMC Utrecht Julius Center; AMC Amsterdam; University of Birmingham