A full-time position has become available for an assistant professor.
- Work within the
- Contribute to the training of Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. students and coaching of post-docs;
- Participate in the outreach of the activities of the department towards the general audience and specific stakeholders;
- As member of our faculty, participate in organizational tasks within the department.
What we expect from you
- A background in biomedical engineering;
- A Ph.D. degree and additional post-doc experience;
- A track record of peer-reviewed publications relevant for the current position;
- Proven ability to acquire research grants;
- Experience in both clinical and translational research;
- The ability to collaborate in research teams and to be a role model for students and young researchers.
For more information and applying see this website.