Within Amsterdam Movement Sciences we are in the process of establishing a Science Committee. The Science Committee will replace the CWO and Research committee that were active within MOVE research institute amsterdam. The new committee will hold approximately 10 members including a statistician and all three research programs, expertise areas, and the participating partners will be represented.
The tasks of the committee will be (among other):
- Judge and offer advice on research proposals;
- Co-judge internal AMS calls;
- Judge TSP from PhD candidates (research proposals and training plans);
- Quality policy and quality safeguarding within the institute.
Visit the webpages of the METc for protocol templates, patient information letters et cetera.
Members of the CWO, as of January 1, 2018
- Prof. dr. Willem Lems (Chair), VUmc;
- Dr. Peter Bisschop, AMC;
- Dr. Nathalie Bravenboer, VUmc;
- Dr. Renate de Jongh, VUmc;(Dr. ir. Jan Harm Koolstra, ACTA);
- Dr. Huub Maas, VU Amsterdam Faculty of Behavioural and Movement Sciences;
- Dr. Dimitra Micha, VUmc;
- Dr. Jaap van Netten, AMC;
- Dr. Josien van den Noort, AMC;
- Prof.dr. Barend van Royen, VUmc;
- Prof.dr. Evert Verhagen, VUmc;
- Dr. Erwin van Wegen, VUmc;
- Dr. Janneke Wilschut, VUmc
Frequency CWO meetings
The CWO meets every Monday of even numbered weeks, from 14 – 15 hrs. The documents listed below should be sent digitally as a MS-Word document file to Ms. Solveig Lund, via email@example.com eight days prior to the committee meeting:
- an announcement letter to the committee*;
- a protocol, using the METc protocol template;
- a patient information letter;
- an informed consent form.
*The announcement letter should include:
- the title of the project;
- the type of protocol (pilot study, cohort study, multicenter trial etc);
- a motivation to conduct the proposed research or to participate in multicentre trial.
The protocol is evaluated only if it is submitted in the correct format.
|October||1, 15, 29|