Rehabilitation towards future health and participation - an evidence-based strategy
Time and place: Soria Moria Hotel, Oslo, Norway
- Opening ceremony and Olle Höök lecture.
- Plenary sessions with focus on Health services, Pain and movement, Cognition and Participation.
- Parallel sessions focusing on Health services, Pain and movement, Cognition and Participation in spinal cord injuries and multi-trauma, traumatic brain injuries, stroke, other acquired brain injuries, painful musculoskeletal conditions and other disabilities.
- Rehabilitation across borders with reports from various countries on rehabilitation system and specialization/education.
- Meetings: BNF board meeting, BNF member assembly.
For further updates visit the website of the University of Oslo: Institute of Health and Society.